1. Limitation of liability
1.1. Geeky Medics is a website designed by medics for medics. Geeky Medics is not intended as a replacement for your clinician, or a diagnostic tool for patients, and should not be used as such. The Content on Our Site does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to medical procedures. Therefore, by using this site, you agree:
- all users are advised to refer to drug manufacturers literature or the British National Formulary before administering any of the drugs mentioned on this website;
- Geeky Medics is not liable to you or any third party for any claim, loss or damages arising out of your use of the site or its materials;
- your reliance upon Geeky Medics materials is solely at your own risk; and
- whilst we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, we do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
1.2. As a professional user, you are responsible for taking all precautions you believe are necessary or advisable to protect you from any claim, damage or loss that may arise from your use of Geekymedics.com.
1.3. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any views expressed in any Posts submitted by Users. Any such views or content represent the views and values of the relevant User, and do not reflect Our views and values in any way.
1.4. We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you and you are a consumer, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies.
1.5. Whilst We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
2. Rights Copyright Notice
2.1. You acknowledge and agree that Geeky Medics may contain proprietary intellectual property including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Geeky Medics authorises you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved. © Geeky Medics. All Rights Reserved.
2.2. The content of this website is protected by the copyright laws of England and Wales and by international laws and conventions. No content from this website may be copied, reproduced or revised without the prior written consent of Geeky Medics. Copies of content may be saved and/or printed for personal use only.
3.1. All logos and images used in the navigation of the website, including the Geeky Medics logo and diagrams embedded within articles are copyrighted works, and should not be reproduced in any way without prior written consent.
4. Submitting content to Geeky Medics
We welcome Submissions, for which you will, if accepted, be credited. By submitting your content to Geeky Medics you agree that:
- You will be recognised as the author of your content by name as long as the article remains on Geeky Medics;
- Your content will be displayed on the Geeky Medics website, and may be distributed in other forms of media including, but not limited to; online, mobile applications, printed media;
- You allow Geeky Medics a worldwide, loyalty free licence to edit, reproduce, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, publish, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), distribute, prepare derivative works (including collections) of, incorporate into other works and otherwise use your material as best as we see fit; and
- You allow advertisements to be placed alongside your content on the Geeky Medics website
- You warrant and represent that:
- Copyright in the Submissions is owned solely, exclusively and absolutely by You and You are free to license them to Geeky Medics; and
- no third party has any right, title or interest in the Submissions nor has claimed the same at any time prior submission.
- You will indemnify and hold Geeky Medics harmless against any claim, loss, damage, proceedings, settlement, costs or expenses howsoever arising, directly or indirectly, as a result of any breach or non-performance by You of any of your obligations, undertakings or warranties as set out in this Agreement.
5. External links
Geeky Medics provides links to many external resources, including advertisers. Geeky Medics takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Geeky Medics reserves the right to amend, alter and delete links to external content at any time.
6. Change of terms
Geeky Medics reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of Geeky Medics after any changes to terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
Registered Trade Mark Notice
‘Geeky Medics’ is a registered trade mark of Geeky Medics Limited (9523980)