Geeky Medics App
The Geeky Medics app makes it easy to learn on the go with our comprehensive collection of high-quality OSCE guides covering a wide range of clinical skills.
Our video demonstrations make clinical skills easier to understand (an internet connection is required to stream videos).
In need of a refresher? – Quickly review a guide by swiping through the images of the key steps involved, no internet required.
Ready to put yourself or a colleague to the test? – The examination mode makes assessment easy with built-in checklist mark schemes and customisable timer functionality.
Learn how to interpret an ECG, ABG, CXR, AXR and more with our awesome data interpretation guides.
Need to work on your communication skills? Check out our collection of free history taking guides to help you prepare for exams (OSCE / USMLE).
Quickly access the guides most important to you with our favouriting function, allowing you to build your own customised list of guides.
The app covers a number of key areas that are commonly assessed in exams:
- Clinical examination – cardiovascular examination, cranial nerve examination and more
- Clinical skills – venepuncture, cannulation, catheterisation and more
- Communication skills – history taking, information giving and advanced communication
- Data interpretation – ECG, ABG, CXR, AXR and more
- Documentation – learn how to document your clinical findings
Frequently asked questions
Do you offer bulk purchasing options for institutions?
We do offer bulk purchase of licences to streamline the process of installing the app on large numbers of devices. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.